MUSIC LESSON CONTRACT
What Is A Music Lesson Contract?
A Music Lesson Contract is an agreement between a music instructor and a client who is seeking professional lessons in an instrument.
Music Lesson Contract Key Terms
This Music Lesson contract template will set out basic terms including:
- The length of time of each lesson and the weekly or monthly schedule
- The rates & payment schedule
- Practice expectations for students – although this will depend on the instrument, the student’s experience, and on the music contract agreement entered into.
- The parent’s expectation and how they wish to measure improvements after period of times and/or lessons administered
- The student’s responsibilities to attend the classes and arrive on time, in addition to any other duties listed in the music contract agreement.
- Any grounds for termination as it relates to the music instructor’s performance, or any other issues listed in the music lessons contracts which will warrant termination.