What Is A Ghostwriter Agreement?
A Ghostwriter Agreement is a legally binding contract between an author and a client, in which the author agrees to write a book for the client in exchange for a fixed price.
Ghostwriter Agreement Key Terms
This Ghostwriter Agreement template will set out important terms including:
- The names of the parties
- The parties’ expectations
- The scope of work
- The number of revisions the author will accept to provide
- The purpose of the ghostwriter agreement
- Time-frame for completion of work
- Payment schedule
- Whether the ghostwriter will receive any credits
- Conditions for termination